The Ontario BIA Association is exploring holding an Accessibility-Heritage Summit in October of 2020 and is looking for a location that exemplifies and champions heritage and accessibility.
Day of Summit (being considered for a weekday in October)
- Conference office, set up as existing from Sunday
- Meeting room (boardroom style with windows for up to 25 persons) (optional cost dependent)
- Breakfast for up to 100 people
- Opening plenary/keynotes for up to 100 people (meeting room, rounds of 8-10)
- Potential space for up to 10 Trade Show Exhibitors, in the same area as plenary IF space permits or in hallway.
- Nutrition breaks up to 100 people (AM and PM) in same area
- Luncheon Buffet/Guest Speaker(s) for up to 100 people, in same area as Trade Show Exhibitors
- Accessibility Ramp to stage
ACCOMMODATIONS: if available onsite, otherwise recommendations would be gratefully received.
Contract with hotel will be negotiated and signed for by OBIAA.
Accommodation requirements are as follows:
- Block booking for peak 35 to 50 rooms (possibly 2 nights per registrant)
- Contract concessions (such as complimentary rooms, f&b discounts, VIP amenities, etc.)
- Exclusivity contracts between the venue and third-party vendors, such as A/V and shipping companies. OBIAA require full disclosure and approximate costs.
Please respond to this RFP: to the Ontario BIA Association by September 30, 2019.
Send directly to: Kay Matthews, Executive Director, OBIAA – [email protected]