2021-2022 Conference Expression of Interest Bid
We are excited to extend the Expression of Interest Bid for the 2021 or 2022 BIA Conferences to August 31, 2019.
Dates to be considered are:
| April 18 to 21, 2021
April 25 to 28, 2021
| April 3 to 6, 2022
April 10 to 13, 2022
Please note, the following packages are available to you (upon request):
- The Conference Manual
- Sample Conference Agreement
- Conference Templates
The Conference Bid should include:
- Letter of intent from the Host BIA, including Executive Summary of why your location and BIA Profile
- Letter(s) of support from your Municipality, Tourism Sector, and others
- Audited Financials from the Host BIA
- Annual Report from the Host BIA
- Hotel Packages with Conference Rates for delegates overnight
- Food Package for whole Conference
- Facility Rental Costs
- Number of Trade Show Booths available in Main Ballroom and in external proximity to Main Ballroom
The following would enhance your bid:
- Additional information (videos, brochures etc.) on community’s (other BIAs that could/would be involved, potential social or tour activities and/or mobile tours
- List of potential local sponsors
- A variety of hotel choices
DEADLINE: The completed Bid Package must be received by the Ontario BIA Association Board of Directors no later than August 31, 2019.
Upon receipt, the OBIAA Board will review the package and will contact you once the host decision has been made. Following this decision being communicated a “Conference Agreement” must be signed by both parties – the Host BIA and the Ontario BIA Association Board of Directors.
Full Conference Manual is available upon request.