OBIAA’s HELPING BIAs MAKE THEIR WEBSITE ACCESSIBLE – Media Release
The Ontario Business Improvement Areas Association (OBIAA) continues to champion Accessibility, OBIAA members are now eligible for a discounted add-on to your websites, through Browse Aloud.
Browsealoud is an innovative support software that adds speech, reading and translation to websites, facilitating access and participation for people with:
- Literacy Difficulties
- English or French as a Second Language Mild Visual Impairments
All the features are accessed from an easy-to-use toolbar launched directly from a website.(Check out OBIAA’s website)
Online content can be read aloud in multiple languages using the most natural and engaging voice to transform the user’s reading experience.
As a cloud-based product Browsealoud works on all major devices and platforms enabling websites to reach a wider audience, including those who lack basic digital skills to buy or use services online.
OBIAA Member Price:
Regular Price of Browsealoud is $545.00
OBIAA members can now purchase this at $490!
Regular Price of Browsealoud – $924.00
OBIAA members can now purchase this at $872.00!
Browsealoud Toolbar Features
- Text to Speech
- Full Page Translation MP3 Maker
- Screen Masking Text Magnification
- Page Simplification Customisable Settings Help Feature
Browsealoud Helps to:
- Reach a Wider Audience
- Help Comply with Legal Obligations, such as AODA legislation Reduce Operational Costs & Increase Efficiencies
- Reduce Barriers on the Web
- Improve access to information on websites
- Demonstrate commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility