Expired: OBIAA Professional Development Day
Costs to Register: $150 (plus HST)
Sunday Dinner (Optional): $50 (plus HST)
|Timing||Evening Session – Sunday, November 5, 2017|
|6 – 9pm||Evening Dinner – Skylon Tower Restaurant (pre-registration required)|
|Timing||Day Session – Monday, November 6, 2017|
|9 – 10am||Breakfast & Network|
|10 – 12pm||Session 1 – BIA Governance and the Municipal Act, Health Check & Why a Strategic Plan
Diane Ploss, MMAH and Kay Matthews, OBIAA
|12 – 1pm||Lunch|
|1pm to 5:15pm||Session 2 –
Share Best Practices engages participants to identify and share YOUR most important best practices. Through a series of interactive activities, participants identify, share, discuss, give feedback, relate to each other, and generate innovative solutions. Participants write their insights and best practices on graffiti walls targeting themes, practices or opportunities. The LEARN2 facilitator engages the group in thoughtful dialogue and practical communication exercises to ensure a pragmatic approach to solutions.
Four Points Sheraton Accommodation:
Reservations: Please read the following booking policy closely!!
- Deadline for making reservations is October 13th at 5:00 pm
- Toll Free Line is: 1-800-363-3255 (between 8:00am and midnight) and request “OBIAA” block of rooms.
- At the cut-off date, the hotel will release the unreserved rooms for general sale. Any reservation received after the cut-off date, and 72 hours prior to arrival, will be accepted at the rack rate, if space is available.
- Any reservation cancelled after the cut-off date (Friday, October 13th, 2017) will be charged one night’s room rate plus taxes if the minimum commitment of 80% is not met. No cancellations will be accepted with 48 hours of the check in date. In the event that a delegate wishes to cancel with in the 48 hour window of their check in date – full charge will apply for their confirmed length of stay.
- Early departures will be charged for their confirmed length of stay