Digital Main Street – Campaign-in-a-Box
The Digital Main Street Campaign-in-a-Box You Can Share
OBIAA has put together some tools to help you promote this opportunity to your members.
Read on to see what’s in your Campaign-in-a-Box 1.0 and how to use it. We are starting the process with eight (8) digital communications pieces and logos. We’ll be updating some or all of the box every quarter, and of course, reminding you to get the word out.
- Digital Main Street Grants Launch Media Release: you can download the Digital Main Street Launch of the Grants Program media release PDF to post on your website, as well as share it with your members, your Economic Development Office partners, and other stakeholders.
- Digital Main Street Grant Program Backgrounder for Members: provides highlights of the entire program. Post on your website, email to your members and partners, and/or print and mail.
- How to Apply for a Digital Transformation Grant: info sheet helps your members apply for a $2,500 Digital Transformation Grant. Post on your website, email to your members and partners, and/or print and mail.
- FAQs on the Digital Transformation Grant Program: post on your website, email to your members and partners, and/or print and mail.
- Email Copy for Members: the suggested email copy offers an example of what you can send to your members and/or stakeholders to raise awareness of the availability of the grants. You may also want to attach the “How to Apply” Info Sheet and the FAQs to provide more details.
- Social Media Links and Content to Share: please ensure that your BIA follows both Digital Main Street’s and OBIAA’s social media channels, all of which have plenty of content for you to re-post and retweet to your members. The Social Media document includes details of our channel links. We’ve also included some suggested tweets and posts you can copy and paste directly to your own social media channels.
- Postcard: the Postcard PDF file is print-ready. Please have this printed and delivered to your members and distribute at events, etc.
- Logos: we have provided you with JPEG and PNG versions of the Digital Main Street logo. We ask you to put this on your website and use in your e-newsletters and email signature.